Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need a NO-RIGHT CLICKING code?

I DESPERATELY NEED A NO-RIGHT CLICKING CODE, I HAD IT ONCE ON MY XANGA BUT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE DAMN CODE!! CAN SOMEONE GET ME IT PLEASE!? IF YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT, WHEN YOU PASTE IT ON YOUR SITE, IT DOESN`T ALLOW RIGHT-CLICKS TO WORK!! PLEASE GET ME THE CODE A.S.A.P. IF POSSIBLE SHOW YOUR SOURCE!!

I need a NO-RIGHT CLICKING code?
Make sure the following code comes after the %26lt;head%26gt; tag:





%26lt;script language="JavaScript"%26gt;


// distributed by http://hypergurl.com %26lt;!-- var popup="Sorry, right-click


is disabled.\n\nThis Site Copyright ©2000"; function noway(go) { if


(document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(popup); return false; } } if (document.layers)


{ if (go.which == 3) { alert(popup); return false; } } } if (document.layers)


{ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=noway; // --%26gt;


%26lt;/script%26gt;





I am a professor at the collegiate level and know this works. I hope it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment