Saturday, November 19, 2011

Better Friend-Profile Site Than Myspace??? I Want It To Look Better and Be Better organized?

What is a Better Friend-Profile Site Than Myspace??? I Want It To Look Better and Be Better Organized? I have heard of a few...facebook and xanga...what do you guys think? I know its not the right word but I want something that is more organized and more "high-tech" like veoh is more than youtube...thanks

Better Friend-Profile Site Than Myspace??? I Want It To Look Better and Be Better organized?
Check out friendster, bebo and facebook
Reply:Hi this is a good question. I hate Myspace and did decide a while ago that i wouldn't do social sites at all. However i did get invited to facebook and i must say that it is pretty good. I have now started using it for about a month and so far it is much better than Myspace. So maybe have a look at it and see what you think.





Minkbulle


http://www.flickurpic.com the joomla flickr bridge

gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment